Friday, September 14, 2007

Regularity

I'm kind of sucking at this frequent blog posting thing, aren't I? I keep starting to write posts in my mind, and then I wander off and do other things. So here's my week in list form, to be expanded serially:

1. Sleeping on a screened-in porch in the middle of the woods during a rainstorm is one of the best things that can happen to a person.

2. If you have good guacamole, put it on a sandwich with grilled chicken breasts and tomato. This may not be original to me, but it sure is good.

3. If one plans to do work involving one's laptop, one probably shouldn't also procrastinate by reading blogs online. Especially if one has left one's power adaptors at work and in Canada. On the bright side, Chris Merrill is the funniest woman in the world. (I can't make the link work. She's at http://doublecheese.livejournal.com.)

4. What is it about staying up late that makes me snack as though it would somehow cure cancer if I tried enough different foods? And why are honey dijon potato chips so surprisingly disappointing?

5. I'm back to tutoring my PI's daughter, which means I'm once again alternating between science and remembering how to say "summer camp" in french. (Suggestions welcome.)

No comments: